Announces at Davos – The 2019 Launch of 20 Global Summits Preparing Humanity for the 4th Industrial Revolution
[January 24, 2019, Davos, Switzerland] Meventum is hosting a series of tech gatherings around the world to help government and corporate initiatives succeed in achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals by 2030. The theme for the 2019 World Economic Forum is Globalisation 4.0: Shaping a New Architecture in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. As the fastest growing tech community of pioneers with purpose, Meventum, gathers thousands of influencers each year with the goal of creating tech hubs in emerging market countries. The 20 global summits will be centered around 3 key accelerator inspired objectives:
- Accelerating Exponential Tech Conversations in Emerging Markets: Meventum selected 2 key countries to be beacon examples of rapid ecosystem development over the next 12 years:
- Haiti Tech Summit- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Haiti: Deemed the Davos of the Caribbean, the 3rd annual gathering returns on June 20-22nd. Each year Haiti hosts 100 global speakers and close to 1000+ global ecosystem influencers with the mission of turning Haiti into a major tech hub by 2030. Previous headline speakers include the President of Haiti, Ben Horowitz-investor in Facebook, Jack Dorsey-founder of Twitter, and Vicky Jeudy – celebrity actor from Netflix’s Orange is the New Black. RSVP via HaitiTechSummit.com.
- Ghana Tech Summit- Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast, Ghana: As the largest tech gathering in West Africa, the summit’s 2nd annual program will return on December 13, 2019. With Ghana being Africa’s fastest growing economy, the summit featured keynotes from Billionaire VC Tim Draper, President of the Diaspora Office- Akwasi Awua Ababio and Deputy Ministry of Communications George Andah. RSVP via GhanaTechSummit.com.
- Accelerating Diversity and Future Conversations in Western Markets: Meventum is diversifying the narrative around diversity in future tech by hosting gatherings featuring more women and ethnic minorities in key tech hub cities around the world:
- Space Tech Summit – Silicon Valley, USA: In partnership with Draper University, the 2nd annual Space tech Summit will take place to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing on July 11, 2019. RSVP via SpaceTechSummit.org.
- Future Tech Week – New York City, USA: In partnership SAP Next Gen, the first global series of Future Tech Week will launch from New York City on September 9-13,2019. The initiative includes a week-long series of tech gatherings on future tech topics which includes Ai Tech Summit, Blockchain Tech Summit, Nano Tech Summit, VR Tech Summit, and Space Tech Summit (NYC).
- Future Tech Summit- Dubai, UAE. To accelerate humanity’s success with the Sustainable Development Goals, Future Tech Summit launches with a lineup of 100 global speakers and partners in Dubai on October 23, 2019. The global gathering serves to centralize leading social impact applications of future tech solutions that leverage Ai, VR, Nano, space and blockchain technologies. RSVP via Futuretechsummit.org.
- Her Future Summit- London, UK. To Accelerate Humanity’s success with #5 of the Sustainable Development Goals- Gender Equality, Her Future Summit Launches with a Line up of 100 Global Speakers and Partners in New York on September 26, 2019 and in London November 1, 2019. Her Future Summit will be the world’s most exclusive event featuring tech investors, entrepreneurs and influencers creating or leveraging platforms to advance women.
- Accelerating Africa into the Future: via the largest tech tour on the continent. Meventum ends the year with Africa, centralizing the conversation around how the world will transform with Africa as a core hub of innovation.
- Africa Future Summit 2019 – New York City, USA – The 2nd annual program brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address the greatest exponential technologies launching across the continent and its future role as the world’s final tech frontier. Scheduled for September 20, 2019.
- Africa Future Week 2019 – New York City, USA – A series of several events and programs for the Africa Future series. Programs include Africa Future Times, Africa Future Awards, Africa Future Tour, Africa Future Summit, etc.
- Africa Future Summit Tech Tour 2019- To accelerate developments within Africa’s tech ecosystem, Africa Future Summit is to host the largest tech tour across the continent from October- December 2019. The tour will target 10 countries such as Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, Egypt, Morocco, Senegal, Rwanda, Tanzania, Djibouti, Liberia, and Cote D’ Ivoire. The summit will end with the culminating Ghana Tech Summit featuring 100 global speakers on December 13, 2019. This will be the largest tech tour across the continent, welcoming close to 500 speakers and 5000+ guests across the tour. The Africa Tech Tour aims to highlight the continent’s network of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives of tomorrow. Each country will feature it’s on combination of onsite workshop training, networking round tables, live Q/A sessions with speakers and sponsors, attendee spotlight features, exhibitor showcase demos and VIP networking dinners and after parties.
- Africa Future Summit 2020- Davos, Switzerland – The 3rd annual program will take place during the World Economic Forum week at Davos with a lineup of 100 global pioneers, billionaires, and government officials including African Presidents. This invitation only event will highlight the power 100 that are advancing Africa into the 4th industrial age and the future.
For more information on tickets, sponsorships and partnerships, please email the team at email@example.com.