The 2nd Annual Ghana Tech Summit to be hosted on December 13-14, 2019. Ghana Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, digital marketers and creatives under one roof together to address humanity’s greatest challenges via technology and entrepreneurship.
The summit launched in 2018 with 100 speakers and 1000 attendees featuring pioneers from leading companies such as Google, Facebook, Uber, Twitter, IBM, Microsoft.
The 2019 summit returns with 100 speakers and 3000 guests with the same line up of top tier companies with the new theme: “Sankofa – “Go back and get it”; Redefining the Future of Africa”. Over 40 media representatives from Forbes, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Black Enterprise, NY Times in attendance.
The 2nd annual edition will be produced by Forbes Magazine. The entire executive team of Forbes Magazine and Forbes8 will be at the summit.
- Tom Davis- Chief Growth Officer at Forbes Magazine
- Liz Walsh- VP of Marketing at Forbes Magazine
- Mary Baru- VP Content Strategy and Operations at Forbes Magazine
- Amos Winbush III- Founder at Forbes8
They are searching for top innovators of Africa.
Will that be you?
In the meantime, don’t forget for 2 days we will welcome 1000 attendees, 100 speakers, 88 partners and surprise celebrity guests! So be ready.
Are you ready? Review our current checklist.
- Did you book your flight? We are partnered with Ethiopia Airlines for 25% discounts. Book now.
- Do you need a visa on arrival pass to enter Ghana? Book our Visa on Arrival ticket via eventbrite here (Scroll down to the bottom)
- Did you book your hotel? RSVP at Kempinski Hotel at our discounted hotel rate per night via eventbrite here.
Are you excited about this year’s offerings?
- Check out the speaker line up!
- Check out the expo booth companies and sponsors!
- Check out the Expo lounges available at the program