An economic consultant with experience in economic, financial, public policy analysis, country risk analysis and due diligence assessments. He has consulted for institutions in the private sector, and INGO space (World Bank, UNDP, OSIWA, IHS Consulting (now IHS Markit), Media General (Ghana), Royal Dutch Embassy in Ghana, among others on a wide range of projects including;
- Private sector development strategy for Ghana
- Management of petroleum revenues and governance in Ghana
- Cross border trade facilitation across West Africa,
- Election campaign promises feasibility
- Industry and market entry strategy development
- Efficiency of local government expenditure management
- Efficiency of revenue management systems across the Cocoa industry in Ghana, among others.
Consults for @mpedigree – an mHealth Company specializing in supply chain management solutions in healthcare and operating in 14 different African Countries, on financial compliance and market entry strategies.
Previously worked as the Economic Research Analyst for @First Atlantic Bank Ghana from 2015 to 2017, supporting top and mid-level management with insights into the operations of the industry and the economy, contextualised within the growth strategy of the Bank.
As a broadcast journalist with GHOneTV, he leveraged his experiences to demand accountability and drive advocacy for key policy reform in Ghana. Trained financial journalist with the Bloomberg Media Initiative for Africa, and writes opinion pieces on key issues of national interest.
Runs a social enterprise, @nCLUDED – a CivicTech platform leveraging participatory development techniques to improve citizen engagement in governance.
A fellow of the Danish International Development Agency on Aid Effectiveness in Africa (2015), he is a 2019 @MandelaWashingtonFellow and is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers Community Accra Hub.