FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Workshops on Personal Branding Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Smart Cities, kick off in Accra with Launch of first annual GhanaTech Week
July 2, 2018- [Silicon Valley, USA] In association with global tech week initiatives around the world, the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) has announced plans to launch annual tech week programs in emerging market cities from 2018 – 2030. Annual tech week initiatives have quickly become a reputable process for centralizing stakeholders in an ecosystem and showcasing top programs, initiatives, and influencers that are driving tech development within a region. Following the success of major tech week initiatives such as London Tech Week or Nairobi Tech Week- Ghana now joins the global trend.
“At GSE, we work with over 140 global partners to accelerate tech ecosystems via digital accelerators and summits and have the platform to encourage more events that bring the ecosystem together more frequently” said Christine Souffrant Ntim, founder of Haiti Tech Summit.
On the week of the July 11 – July18, 2018, Haiti like other tech hubs, will launch its official tech week series. Silicon Valley based companies being featured at Ghana Tech Summit will be hosting events across Accra and we anticipate great programming from local incubator hubs and other tech ecosystem drivers during the week.
The 2018 lineup features:
- July 12th @ Impact Hub Accra: Women’s Pioneers Summit: A summit to identify key female leaders and influencers who are driving business, tech and policy within their respective industries or communities. The summit will be an evening workshop event showcasing top women tech groups around the world that local Ghanian women can initiate in Ghana as well as a crash personal branding course to teach audience members how to build and scale their personal brands as pioneers. The workshop is one of the most popular sessions in Africa and will be featured for the first time in Haiti for tech week. RSVP Here.
- July 12th @ Impact Hub Accra: Smart City Summit: a comprehensive workshop series to prepare stakeholders for a Smart City Ghana. The evening workshop will go over smart city initiatives that occurred across the Middle East, Asia and Africa and provide exclusive materials on how to build a Smart City hub in Ghana within 3 years or less. This talk was featured at the New York Smart City Summit with policy leaders from over 40 countries and an audience of 3000 people. The workshop training is first come, first served. Limited seating available. RSVP here.
- July 12th @ Impact Hub Accra: Exponential Tech Summit: This historic evening event will be Ghana’s first deep dive workshop on all of the exponential technologies in one place. This intense event will go over the following below. The workshop training is first come, first served. Limited seating available. RSVP here.
- An overview of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Drones, Nano technology, Virtual Reality Space, Internet of Things and Robotics. Why do these technologies exist and how can you train yourself to become an expert in 3- months for free.
- An overview on how to build an exponential tech business within 6 months or less.
- An overview on how to apply exponential technology to problems in Ghana and become a global case study for economic tech development.
- Ghana Tech Summit is a 3 day international program to be hosted on July 18-20, 2018 at Accra International Conference Center featuring 100 global speakers and 1000 attendees. The central theme of the global summit is to “catalyze entrepreneurial and business ecosystems in emerging markets”. The multi year event is a 12- year initiative of the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) which brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, digital marketers and creatives together in to targeted cities around the world to accelerate tech, innovation and economic development within the host country.
The Ghana Tech Summit will launch on July 18-20, 2018 at Accra Conference Center and will partner with media representatives from Forbes, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Black Enterprise, and 40+ media outlets.
Location to be announced to RSVPs for each event only. To submit your event to the tech week series, email the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will go live within 3 hours.
About Ghana Tech Week An annual ecosystem gathering of multiple events and programs to highlight topics that can accelerate the country’s ecosystem as well as highlight the region’s top tech initiatives.
About Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is a central hub designed to educate, inspire and prepare tech communities for the digital age. GSE summits are annual conferences held around the world to connect, inform, and inspire stakeholders within an ecosystem to leverage technology that ensures impact. Summits are a major focal point for bringing together government officials, business leaders, startup innovators, celebrities and key influencers in one place.
About Ghana Tech Summit: Ghana Tech Summit is a 3 day international program to be hosted on July 18-20, 2018 at Accra International Conference Center featuring 100 global speakers and 1000 attendees. The central theme of the global summit is to “catalyze entrepreneurial and business ecosystems in emerging markets”. The multi year event is a 12- year initiative of the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) which brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, digital marketers and creatives together in to targeted cities around the world to accelerate tech, innovation and economic development within the host country.
For Global Startup Ecosystem:
For Ghana Tech Summit: