3rd Annual Ghana Tech Summit Will Feature 100 Global Speakers and Partners
ATTN: Ghana Tech Summit
DATE: December 10, 2020 > 9am-5pm EST
LOCATION: Free Virtual program
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud, and more.
Headline: 3rd Annual Ghana Tech Summit Will Feature 100 Global Speakers and Partners
[November 10, 2020, New York, USA] The Global Startup Ecosystem returns with the 3rd annual Ghana Tech Summit hosted in partnership with accelerator partners IBM Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, Sendgrid, and more. The free program To take place on December 10, 2020 (9am – 5pm EST) will feature 8 hours of live content, 50 speakers and partners, and 3000 attendees.
Ghana Tech Summit brings together hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, digital marketers and creatives under one roof together to address humanity’s greatest challenges via technology and entrepreneurship under the mandate of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
As one of West Africa’s largest tech summit, the 2018 launch edition was trending #2 on twitter, galvanizing 100 speakers and 1000 attendees, and announced to over 573, 420 global participants in just 2 days. The 2019 2nd annual edition returned with a top line up of tier companies with the new theme: “Year of Return- Sankofa – Redefining Our Future of Africa”. This edition welcomed 100 speakers and 2000 attendees.
For the 2020 3rd annual digital edition- The featured theme will be “Beyond the Return: The Decade for Africa” welcoming 100 speakers and partners and 3000+ digital delegates. This free live summit event will welcome hundreds of digital delegates from across Ghana and around the world to discuss the future of employment, entrepreneurship, and education in Ghana as the country faces its highest level of youth unemployment. Insights and initiatives leveraging tech and innovative inclusive ways to accelerate the future of Ghana will be discussed.
Ghana Tech Summit has a long term roadmap as a 13 year initiative of the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) – the World’s first and largest digital accelerator that accelerates 1,000 companies to market annually across 90 countries entirely online.
- Einstein Ntim Chief Executive Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Elizabeth Liu U.S. Department of State: Special Coordinator for the Young African Leaders Initiative
- Dr. Lisa Coleman Senior VP for Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation, and Chief Diversity Officer at (NYU) New York University
- Irene Arias Hofman CEO, Inter Development Bank IDB Lab
- Dr. Joy Kategekwa Strategic Advisor to the Assistant Administrator and Regional Director Regional Bureau for Africa (RBA)/ United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Kevin Okyere CEO at Springfield Group
- Akwasi Awua Ababio Director of Diaspora Affairs, Office of the President
- Yofi Grant CEO at Ghana Investment Promotion Centre (GIPC)
- Ty Heath Global Lead, B2B Institute @ LinkedIn
- H.E. Shani Cooper Ambassador of Israel to Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone
- Christine Ntim Chief Marketing Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Victoria Orero Director for Policy Reforms at Prosper Africa (USA AID)
- Rylan Holey, Senior Partner Manager, LinkedIn
- Jacqueline Jones Head of Strategic Partnerships – Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at LinkedIn
- Tunde Ajetomobi Country Manager, Nigeria at Turn Left Media
- Kwena Mabotja Africa Director SAP Next-Gen- an Innovation Network for the UNSDG| Mandela-Washington Fellow 2017
- Ivy Prosper Social Media Mgr & Content Creator for Year of Return/Beyond the Return at Ghana Tourism Authority
- Fred Kojo Kyeremeh Founder, GAJ Media Group
- Ayanda Mbatha Building brands on LinkedIn in Africa | B2B Marketing expert
- Ryan Foland – Digital Speaker and Brand Consultant, Author at the Ditch the Act
- Jorge Appiah CEO for Kumasihive/Executive Director for Ghana Tech Lab
- Ato Ulzen-Appiah Director of the GhanaThink Foundation
- Patrick George Quantson Head, Digital Transformation at Stanbic Bank Ghana
- Amma Gyampo Co Founder CEO Scale Up Africa
- Eric M K Osiakwan Chanzo Capital
- Derek Addo – Digital Technology Analyst at Ministry of Justice (Methods)
- Samuel Mensah – Design — Product — Brand Influencer
- Kami Arkorful – Founder of IKE ONLINE
- Arnold Sarfo-Kantanka Founder at Future of Ghana
- Marc Alain Founder at Banj
Free general Registration to access the program and live networking roundtables Is here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ghana-tech-summit-2020-3rd-annual-virtual-edition-tickets-86908382311